Sunday, November 9, 2014

Computer Lessons

As I am getting more settled into my school, I am beginning to find ways to contribute. One way is by teaching the educators how to use, or become more proficient at using, computers. I started giving one-on-one lessons last week, and there is a short story that I would like to share.

My school has a desktop computer that we have been using for the lessons. Toward the end of the week, I was late for a lesson because something held me back. I rushed to the space where the school’s desktop was kept. I was afraid the educators weren’t going to wait on me, so part of me expected not to see them. When I got there, I was pleasantly surprised to see the educators not only there but they were teaching each other. It was such a cool site to see that I took a picture. I showed them the picture and gave them praise. We share laughed.

Educators Teaching Each Other
The educators didn’t know how good it felt to see them helping each other. This brought a smile to my face, and I hope it made you smile as well.

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool! Every day affirmations, no matter how big or small, are appreciated. You all are great :)

    ReplyDelete